The city of Bogor is famous for its culinary riches. Fried toge is one of them.
Fried toge is a dish that contains rice cake, noodles, and bean sprouts that have been brewed, then doused with oncom & tauco seasoned sauce.
How to make delicious and simple Bogor Fried Toge is very easy. The ingredients for making Bogor Fried Toge are also easy to obtain, such as: Toge, Egg Noodles, LontongOncom, Scallion, Bay Leaf, Lemongrass, Sweet Tauco, Sweet Soy Sauce, Salt, Sugar, Pepper Powder, Boiled Water, Oil, Garlic, red onion, red chili.
For more details, the following is a delicious, simple, delicious Bogor Toge Fried Toge Recipe and how to make it.
Ingredients for Making Delicious and Simple Bogor Fried Toge
- Toge, Brew Hot Water Then Drain - 250 Grams (gr)
- Egg Noodles, Boiled Then Drain - 150 Grams (gr)
- Lontong, Cut Into 3 Parts
- Oncom, Squeeze - 150 Grams (gr)
- Green onions, coarsely chopped - 3 sticks
- Bay leaf - 2 pieces
- Lemongrass, Bruises - 1 stick
- Sweet Tauco - 6 Tablespoons (tbsp)
- Sweet Soy Sauce - 6 Tablespoons (tbsp)
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Pepper Powder - 1/4 Teaspoon (tsp)
- Boiled Water - 500 Milliliters (ml)
- Oil - to taste
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Shallots - 5 Cloves
- Red Chili - 3 Pieces
- How to make delicious and simple Bogor Fried Toge
- Heat some oil. Then saute ground spices until fragrant.
- Add the scallions, bay leaf and lemongrass. After that mix well.
- Enter the tauco, sweet soy sauce, salt, sugar, pepper, oncom and water. Then stir until smooth and cook until thickened. Turn off the fire.
- Finally, arrange the lontong, noodles and bean sprouts on a serving plate. Drizzle with gravy.