The combination of spicy, sour and sweet taste. It will be even more delicious if the shaved salad is enjoyed after a while being cooled in the refrigerator.
Peel the kedondong, young mango, and yam. You can serve young mango shaved salad using only 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it, let's try the young mango shaved salad recipe!
Ingredients for young mango shaved salad
- Use 6 young mangoes.
- It takes 20 pcs of red cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 10 pcs red curly chili.
- Prepare 250 grams of brown sugar / palm sugar.
- Use 100 grams of fried peanuts.
- It takes 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- It takes 2 tsp of salt.
- It takes 500 ml of water.
- It takes 150 ml of tamarind water.
Then wash all the available fruit. Puree the cayenne pepper, shrimp paste, fried peanuts, tamarind, brown sugar and salt using a pestle and add a little water.
Enter the fruit shavings that have been shaved earlier then flush with the rujak seasoning. How to make mango salad: Mix all the spices above until smooth, then put in hot water and mix well.
How to make young mango shaved salad
- Peel the mango and grate it with carrot shavings.
- Prepare the ingredients, puree the chili duo, boil with brown sugar and add tamarind water, shrimp paste, and salt, cook until boiling, then strain.
- Blend the nuts until smooth and mix into the shaved mango, add the brown sugar water, stir until smooth, when it is a little cold put it in the refrigerator, the fresh taste is eaten when it is out of the refrigerator.
- Once the seasoning water is lukewarm, add the grated mango and mix well. Store in the refrigerator for a few hours to allow the juices and spices to mix. Easy way to cook shaved ice, recipe from Rasamasa. Puree cayenne pepper, red chili, garlic, shrimp paste, and brown sugar with enough water. Pour the rujak seasoning into the shaved fruit container, store in the refrigerator until cold.